Does your store have a large product inventory with numerous categories? Well, that can make your customers struggle a bit to find the product they are looking for. That’s when a search box comes into play. It helps customers to find their desired product with such ease. The Econsultancy found that 30% of the eCommerce store visitors use the search box by entering either name of the product or code. Because with a search box, you can save tons of precious time of your customers. Also, they don’t have to necessarily navigate through various pages, categories, and store products to find the one they need. With a quick site search functionality, you could increase your Magento 2 store’s revenue by almost 50%.
Mconnect Search Autocomplete and Suggest Extension for Magento 2 helps you achieve that. The extension facilitates your customers to find the perfect product rapidly with the help of a very interactive and elegant AJAX-based search box. The extension will show search results instantly on the same page instead of showing on the separate search page. It enhances the default Magento 2 search feature with the help of AJAX functionality. The extension is capable to autocomplete the search term when customers exceed the required characters. It will start to look for the exact and similar products from your product database. Also, the users don’t need to necessarily hit the enter key for a search to take place.
Features of the Mconnect Search Autocomplete and Suggest Extension for Magento 2:
- The extension helps to enhance the default search functionality with an advanced AJAX-based search box.
- Customers can use the search features from any of the Magento 2 pages.
- AJAX integration helps extension to fetch products relevant to the search query.
- Also, it shows the search results as a dropdown without page redirection.
- The extension will autocomplete the search term after the user enters the minimum required characters set from the backend.
- The admin has control over how many products to show on the search page.
- Option to show/hide View all button to redirect the full search page.
- The admin can exclude any product categories or product pages from displaying in the search result.
- The extension provides frictionless search experience that boosts sales and conversion of your Magento 2 store.