Want to attract customers by giving them a visual treat? One such way to do so is by uploading high-quality image icons or logos of products. Icons and logos provide clarity about the product you are selling via your Magento 2 store. They hold the visual strength of your brand’s products, services, and tools. Researchers from MIT have found that a human mind can process any image or logo as early as 13 milliseconds. The icons or logos of the product or services provide a visual cue to your customers. So, it is essential for you to have multiple appealing product icons/logos that represent the core intent and idea behind the product.
Mconnect Product Icon Logo Gallery Extension for Magento 2 helps you to achieve that in the friendliest way possible. With the extension installed in your Magento 2 store, you can showcase multiple icons/logos for all the products in your inventory list. It will never let you down even for a large inventory and multiple storefronts, it works just fine. The multiple icons/logos of the product you have uploaded provide additional information to users. The extension provides an option to enable/disable each icon from the backend. This Magento 2 product image icon gallery extension will improve the usability of your Magento 2 store and enhances the overall product design.
Features of Mconnect Product Icon Logo Gallery Extension for Magento 2
- Option to add multiple numbers of icons/logos to every single product in your store.
- Limit the number of icons to showcase on the frontend of the store.
- Customize the icons to give a stylized look by setting the width, height, and border of the logo.
- Option to display icons at a random or in a descending order based on their ID at the frontend.
- The extension allows you to upload icons in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, and .png formats.
- Option to enable/disable each of the icon logos from the display at the storefront.
- The extension has the option to assign one icon to multiple products.
- A tab named Product Icons will be added on the product page once the extension is installed, which will showcase each icon logo assigned to the respective product.